January 31, 2011

Belle Armoire

At a recent trip to Joann's I picked up a copy of Belle Armoire.  I don't do jewelry making so I wasn't too interested in the articles dealing with how to make the jewelry, although I loved looking at the beautiful photos.  But I loved reading the article about Alabama Chanin's amazing clothing line.  There was a wide variety of high quality work by various fiber artists.

I was bummed to see that an article discussing scarf design did not include the knitting pattern for the author's beautiful example. I had to go to her etsy shop and buy the pattern for $7. 

But I was excited to see they are always looking for submissions and host challenges all the time. The next deadline for submissions is only two weeks away. If I work frantically, can I get something in on time?

No comments:

Post a Comment